Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Time

Time is such a funny thing, it goes so fast it seems to just slip through your fingers and yet in goes so slow making you feel as if things will never change. My goal was to post at least once a week and I did a pretty good job for about a month and then time just got away from me. Zach and I were hoping to find a new apartment or a house to rent but in the end where we are is where we are meant to be so a lot of time was wasted searching like mad. I was able to spend two weeks in GA with my family when my sister went into labor early which is so crazy because it seems like just yesterday she was announcing her pregnancy. Now I have been home for almost 3 weeks and it seems like I am still trying to get back into the swing of things. Time seriously feels like it speeds up and slows down. Our newest development has to do with Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Zach applied to be a CBP officer about a year ago and we just got an e-mail letting us know that he has been tentatively selected for the North East region and is now following the process of being interviewed, passing a medical exam, and a physical fitness test. Once he completes those steps, which will be by the end of this month, they will start a background check that will take quite a few months. It has taken all this time just to hear something and now in just a matter of months we could be facing a huge move up into the New England area. God's timing is so interesting it takes a lot of patience but it also takes a willingness to trust at a moments notice. Well, just thought I would share real quick about what has been going on in our lives. I hope to be more consistent and will definitely be updating any further developments.

No comments: